Thursday, December 31, 2015

Week #79


[It was wonderful to visit with Wesley on Christmas day. He is so happy. My phone ran out of storage right before he ended. I think I only missed 10 seconds of it though]


Hola Familia!

Christmas was great and the greatest part was talking to everyone! I miss you all so much, but there is nowhere else in the entire world where I´d rather be. Today is the last day of the year 2015 and it´s weird to think that I´ve been away from home for an actual year. Thinking of this year, I can honestly say that this year has been the greatest of my entire life. I have grown up more, I have become closer to my Savior, and I have strengthened my life more in the year 2015 than any other year in my life. This year has literally changed my eternities and I´m extremely grateful for it.

We had transfers this past week and I had a big Deja vu. Just so I can explain a little about how President Cifuentes does transfers. He told us that for the past 4 transfers, he has prayed to know with which companion we should be. He wasn´t really worried about the area, just focused on the companionships. I served with Elder Brown in General Cerri, and with Elder Dement and Elder Paleka in General Arias. This transfer, President Cifuentes told us that he prayed to know in which area we should serve in. He wasn´t as focused on the companionships, but more on where we should be serving. It was a surprise to hear the transfer calls this past week. I was called to serve in General Cerri with Elder Dement. That´s why it has been a Deja Vu. I´m so excited because there definitely a reason why Elder Dement and I are together again serving in Cerri.

It has been a great blessing to be with Elder Dement because he knows how to work and he works HARD. I love working with him because we see so many miracles. Just these past two days, we have found some great people that truly need the gospel in their lives. On Tuesday we spoke with a woman named María and her son Agustin. (I spoke with her husband a lot when I was in Cerri before, but never on them). They showed a lot of interest and we visited them yesterday. We sat down in their backyard and we asked María if she had read the pamphlet on the Restoration. She said yes and she said she had a lot of interest in Joseph Smith and she wanted to learn more. haha that´s something that two full time missionaries can help her with. We taught her the restoration. The Spirit gave us the words to say and we already had great unity (Elder Dement and I have already taught together many times). The Spirit was so strong that tears came to her eyes and she told us, "I just want to learn more." She accepted a baptismal date and she said the closing prayer. We could feel the María´s sincere desires to follow Jesus Christ. It was only one of the first days in Cerri, and we´re seeing so many miracles and blessings from our Heavenly Father.

I hope everyone has a great new years! I hope all is well! Thanks for all the love and support.

Love, Elder Bosco II
Bahía Blanca Zone!

 Downtown Bahía with 200 missionaries

Downtown Bahía Christmas Day!


Elder Dement! I found out that he lives in the McAllen, Texas Mission. He lives in a city called Portland, Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment