Monday, December 14, 2015

Week #77

Hola Familia!

I hope you have a great time in Hawaii. I´m with an Hawaiian everyday so I guess it´s close to the same haha. This week we had our ward Christmas Party and we took part in the nativity scene. It was a great spiritual experience and we felt like a big family. I seriously love the ward that I´m in. The day I have to leave I will miss them a lot.

The Menendez Family, Axel, and Flor all came to the Ward Party on Saturday. As we sat eating the dinner, I felt a warm feeling from the Spirit. This is what it´s all about- to be with a big family. I gained a big testimony on the importance of unity within a ward. If the prophets tell us that we have the most success being raised up in a home that is based off of principles of the gospel such as love, charity, and faith, the same goes for a ward family. It is a lot easier for investigators, new converts, and members to live the gospel and to love the gospel when they feel love, charity, and unity in a ward. It´s one of the many reasons why Jesus Christ organized the Church the way He did. I have a testimony of the importance of being part of a family.
Now that I think about it, that´s where most of my happiness comes from on the mission. Knowing that I´m pleasing my Father in Heaven, my brother Jesus Christ, and my earthy family. Being part of a family and helping others feel the same why is a priceless feeling. I´ve seen it with so many investigators and converts. When they realize the love that takes place in the Church of Jesus Christ, they open up and start to follow their Savior with more willingness. This Christmas I hope that everyone can feel the love of the Savior by being part of a big family.

This is the message that we share with the world. We were a big family before this life and God´s plan is that we can all return to His presence and be a big family again. That is the reason why we do the things that we do as members. That is why we do temple work, and that is why we preach the gospel all over the world. Our Heavenly Father wants us to return to His presence and to live in peace. I can only imagine that happiness we will be able to feel when we can already feel so much love as part of a family here on this earth.

Thanks for all the love and support. I´m so blessed to have the greatest family in the world! I love you all!

Love Elder Bosco II

We ran to the Olimpo (Soccer Club in Bahía) Stadium in the morning

 Zone P-Day

Our Christmas decorations 
The nativity!

(From left to right) Elder Valle, Rodrigo Angulo, Me, Elder Paleka, Hno. Rossell 

No comments:

Post a Comment