Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Week #75

Hola Familia!

I´m a little confused about the primary letters you want me to send. When do you want me to send them, and to who? My ponderize scripture this week is 2 Nephi 33:10-11. I only have my scriptures in Spanish with me, so I can´t write it, but I love this testimony by Nephi. He testifies with all of his heart that the Book of Mormon testifies of Jesus Christ and that they are actually the words of Jesus Christ. There are many people who say they believe in Jesus Christ and don´t accept the Book of Mormon. That´s not possible. It´s only possible to have a true and everlasting testimony of our Savior by reading, pondering, and loving the Book of Mormon.

This week was unbelievable and FULL of miracles. I would like to share two with you guys. The first one happened last week. I was studying in Preach My Gospel about Finding People to Teach. It teaches us that we must pray that the Lord will guide us to the people that are looking for the truth and we must also pray that the Lord guide these people to us. I thought about those suggestions and I decided to put it in better practice. As we left the apartment that day, I remember specifically praying for someone to come to us that was looking for the truth. It was a simple pray, but I truly wanted to put my trust more fully in the Lord. We walked a few blocks and we were waiting in a bus stop. We were waiting for the bus for about 3 minutes and a car passed us, turned the corner and stopped. The man got out of his car and walked towards us. He had a catholic necklace on and he asked us if we were Mormons. We said yes and he said, "Perfect, I have a family for you guys that you need to visit and teach." At this point the bus had arrived. The man wrote the direction of the family´s home in our agenda and left. We got on the bus and I was in Aw. Had the Lord actually answered my prayer so quickly? It was a miracle right before my eyes. I thanked the Lord for what He had blessed us with. The direction to the family´s home wasn´t in our area so we passed the referral to other missionaries. I have no idea what happened with this family yet, but I know without a doubt that the Lord knows them and is watching out for them.

The other miracle happened with MariLu Menendez! We have been praying and praying for MariLu because she is so prepared but she wants to get baptized with her family. Her family still needs more preparation. She came by herself this Sunday to Church and it was the Primary Program. The program was incredible. The children talked a lot about baptism and the importance of the baptismal covenant in God´s Plan. Afterwards, in the Gospel Principles class, we talked about Eternal Marriage. The Spirit was incredible as we talked about temples and the blessings of temples. I remembered thinking in that class the thought that came to my mind. It came to my mind about 3 times. I thought, invite MariLu to baptism again after the class for the 5th of December. The thought came to my mind more than once, so I was determined to do it again. The class ended, we exited the room and I walked up to MariLu in the hallway, I asked her how the class was and she answered me by saying. "I´m going to get baptized this Saturday." I couldn´t believe what she had just said to me. I didn´t even have to invite her, the Spirit did it for me. I was filled with happiness, I can´t even explain it! I told some of the members and they were just as happy! I´m so excited for this weekend. Please keep MariLu in your prayers!

Thanks for all the love and support! I appreciate all the prayers in my behalf. I´m truly blessed to have so much love and support in my life!

Love, Elder Bosco II

No comments:

Post a Comment