Monday, July 27, 2015

Week #57

Hola Familia!

I can´t believe another Park City Reunion has come and gone. It looks like you all had a great time! The next one I´ll be there haha. I´m so proud of Logan and I´m so glad to have cousins like Logan and Ellie serving in the mission field.

This week I wanted to touch the theme of SERVICE. There is no greater way to show charity than to serve. And let me promise you all that if you are feeling down and need a smile on your face, or a boost of spiritual love, Do the following: SERVE. There is no greater service than the Lord´s sacrifice as He suffered for each one of our sins and weaknesses.

This week I had the opportunity to serve a lot. We went to a members farm and we helped move some wooden posts so that he could build a green house. It was a great experience and I got a little workout in that was needed haha. With this same family, after lunch, I decided to get up and clean the dishes. Usually people get really embarrassed and don´t want us to clean, but the mom and dad were really tired from working and let me clean- it was awesome. I was filled with the spirit of happiness because Í knew that I was living my baptismal covenant. During the week I looked for little ways to serve missionaries in the zone and to serve my companion. I promise that it is the best way to be happy. Forget about yourself and think about others.

I know that the Lord wasn´t thinking about himself when he suffered for us in Gethsemane. He was thinking about US. Each and everyone of us. I love my Savior and I know that He lives. and He is Still SERVING. My challenge for this week is that you can serve your family members each and every day. Think and pray about ways that the Lord would have you help them.

Thanks for all the love and support. I love you all!!

Love Elder Bosco II
 
Working on the farm a little...






 

No comments:

Post a Comment