Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Week #56

Hola Familia!

It´s been an incredible week and very different. We´re in a little pueblo outside of Bahía Blanca that´s called General Cerri. The people here are incredible. It´s a small branch of about 40 members that are incredible. Most of them work on farms and they always feed us with lots of vegetables. I´m not going to lie, I´m really enjoying it haha. 

President Cifuentes made more zones in the missions so that the leaders could help train and teach all of the missionaries more often. Elder Brown has never been a zone leader, and neither have I. We´re learning little by little, and sometimes it´s pretty overwhelming. But I know that the Lord will bless us as we strive to do our best.

 I also got to ride a bike for the first time on the mission. There is a family that lives about 1 hour away walking and 20 mins on bike. So the members gave us bikes and helmets to borrow and every Saturday we bike to their home to eat lunch. I´ve been walking all over the place this past year, but riding a bike uses different muscles and my legs got tired quick haha.

Riding a bike through fields was one of the many tender mercies that I was able to see this week. It changed the routine of what we usually do, and it gave me a burst of energy- it was really fun.

Another tender mercy happened with an investigator. His name is Leonel and he has a hard time accepting the Book of Mormon. I remember baring my testimony of the Book of Mormon with tears in my eyes and the Spirit softened his heart. He knelt down and asked the Lord to help him read the Book of Mormon. He gave me a hug afterwards and asked me if I have long conversations with God. I said of course and he said that he could tell. He pointed to my chest and said, You have a lot of Spirit in there. I left that lesson filled with happiness knowing that I had been an instrument in the Lord´s hands.

I have a great testimony of this work and I know that the Lord calls us in our weaknesses so that the Atonement can make something out of us that we didn´t know were possible. I am learning. I know that the Lord will have patience with me as I strive to do my best. I have a lot to improve.

Thanks for all the Love and support. I feel it everyday.

Love, Elder Bosco II
 
 
I´m a real missionary now!

No comments:

Post a Comment