Monday, August 24, 2015

Week #61

Hola Familia!

I know you probably won´t believe it, but I got transferred again..... to a different Area. It was actually really surprising. But I´m getting pretty good at packing my suit cases and changing areas. Although I didn´t like it at all before the mission (and I still don´t like it a lot) but I´m getting pretty good at adjusting to change. I´m still serving here in Bahía Blanca in an area called General Arias. It´s a bigger ward and a huge area. I´m really excited! I´m with Elder Dement from Texas. I know him a little from leadership meetings and I´m extremely excited to work with him. He´s an extremely hard worker and I know that we´re going to get along well.

These last few days, I´ve been thinking about what the Lord wants me to learn with all this change in the mission. I mean in one year, I have had 10 companions and 6 areas. I´ve had to get used to working with many different personalities, I´ve had to learn many different areas, I´ve had to live in my different places, and I´ve gotten to know many different people. And although changing often has been one of the biggest trials for me, it has also been one of the biggest blessings. I have learned SO much from each and every one of my companions and my areas. I´ve grown so close to many members here in Argentina. And as I was sitting in Sacrament Meeting yesterday, I realized how much that I desire to see all of these members (in all of my areas) in the Celestial Kingdom one day. Through all of this change, the Lord has capacitated me to love many more people and many different types of people. It has been a great blessing in my life and a trial and challenge that I´m still willing to accept.

I truly believe with all of my heart that this is the Lord´s work. He directs the work completely through a beloved prophet, even Thomas S. Monson. We are so blessed to have prophets and apostles who guide us through the counsel of our Savior. The Savior also directs Mission Presidents because this is His work. I´ve learned countless things here on the mission and the Lord keeps teaching me more every day.

Thanks for all the love, support and prayers. I love you all!

Love Elder Bosco II

 Super PDay with the Bahia Blanca Zone

 Cerri
 Downtown Bahía Blanca
 The missionaries from the USA

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment