Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Week #46






Hola Familia!

Mother´s day is the greatest! Seeing and talking to you guys was incredible. I miss you guys so much, but more than anything, I realized just how blessed I am to have a family that loves and supports me. It´s truly a blessing that I take for granted too often. But just like any other day, we got back to work. Work, work, work. There is no other way for the Lord. Missionary work is incredible!

On Saturday, Daniel Damian Díaz got baptized! It was a miracle how we found him. It was actually a reference that we received from the Bishop. The ward helped out a lot with the baptism and it was incredible. If you are reading this, please keep Daniel in your prayers. I want him to stay faithful in the gospel of Jesus Christ. Just like every convert, he needs a stronger testimony and more faith in the gospel. We´re going to work with him a lot and I hope that the Spirit will guide his thoughts and actions.

I´ve been thinking a lot about how the Spirit must guide our every thought and action. We should never do anything unless we are guided by the inspiration of the Spirit. It´s something that I´ve been focusing on, and it has helped me prepare myself for the random moments when I am asked to exercise the Sacred Priesthood of God. Just like Elder Eyring said in the Priesthood Session of General Conference, we should act in the way that the Savior would act if He were here. I know that as we all strive to be a little better at following the Spirit in our lives, our relationships will increase in love and the Spirit of the gospel will fill our lives.

Sorry it´s a little short today.. I love you all and I´m extremely grateful for the love, support, and prayers!

Love Elder Bosco II

No comments:

Post a Comment