Monday, April 13, 2015

Week #42



Hola Familia!

I love hearing from you mom and everything that is happening at home! The work here is rolling! Being a missionary is one of the greatest callings in the world! Being able to represent our Savior daily is a blessing that I´ll never be able to explain. You have to experience it yourself to be able to explain it.

This week I went on splits with a new Elder in the district. We were visiting some families in the ward. We knocked on a door and nobody was there so we turned around to go to the next and an older lady was walking by us, so we talked to her. She was a little shaken up because her son is in rehab for drugs. We explained the hope that comes from the Savior´s atonement and the Restoration of the gospel. We told her of the first vision and she started crying. The power of the Spirit was incredible. The elders in the area told me that she went to church this Sunday! They showed her the baptismal font and she wants to be baptized!! She said that she wants a Restoration in her own life. I´ve never thought of it that way, but people are truly prepared to receive a restoration in their own lives!

Also, Diego was confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He´s doing great! He fasted on Sunday and even paid his tithing. That was incredible!! especially because he recently found work and he´s been without work for months. The blessings that will come to him are incredible, I just know it! I gave him one of my white shirts and Elder Moreno gave him a tie. He´s looking goood! I´ll send a picture of him with his church clothes on.

Thanks for all the love, support, and prayers. I love you all so much and I know that this is the work of the Lord.

Love Elder Bosco II

 Diego Gomez before he was confirmed and was given the gift of the Holy Ghost



                      HAHAHA working out in the morning. We have to find weight somewhere...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment