Monday, December 22, 2014

Week #26

Hola Familia!

Feliz Navidad! I can´t believe it´s already Christmas because it doesn´t feel like it here with the weather haha. This week was great! And it was my last week in Pompeya. I got transferred to Necochea Centro and I´m serving with Elder Durocher. I´ll explain more of that later.

Marcela came to church again. We had a baby´s blessing, a homecoming talk from the Bishop´s son, and a baptism! She got to see it all and she was filled with the Spirit. The baptism in our ward was from other Elders that live in another Ward but the young man lives in Pompeya so he was baptized yesterday and the Spirit was incredible. Marcela was crying and was filled with the Spirit. I sat down next to her and told her that I was leaving to a different area and she asked me why. Why is it like that on the mission. I told her I didn´t know but that the Lord has his ways and wisdom for everything. She starting crying and thanked me for the Spirit that I brought into her life. I started crying too. We were both sitting in the chapel crying and I reminded her about the Celestial Kingdom that we taught her a few days earlier. That one day we will be able to see each other again and that it´s important that she continues to prepare for her baptism. She is so ready. She was really happy and she told me the only thing that could make her happier is to see her 10 children have the gospel too. I told her that they´ll have the chance. She´s incredible. She´s sharing the gospel with her family and her family told her that they´ve noticed a difference in her. I can´t wait to see the picture of her baptism.

Also, saying by to the ward members and the recent converts was definitely hard! I bore my testimony in Sacrament Meeting and it was a tender mercy to see all of the people that I love so much in the Pompeya Ward. The Spirit was touching my life in so many incredible ways. I can´t wait to see them all again in the presence of God. But the Lord said that this work is not meant for us to look back at what has been done,but to look forward at what we need to do. And that´s exactly what I plan on doing.

Now I´m in Necochea Centro and I´m so excited to start another adventure on the mission! Elder Durocher is from Alpine UT and he graduated from Lone Peak. He played football he´s big and tall so I feel safe and protected haha. I´m so excited to spend Christmas in this area and to help people come unto Christ. I´ve been blessed in so many ways and I owe it all to the Atonement of Jesus Christ. The gospel is amazing and it´s especially incredible during this Christmas Season.

Happy Holidays and thank you for everything!

Love Elder Bosco II
 
Elder Durocher! My new Companion from Alpine, UT
 
 
Marcela! She´s getting baptized next week so we took a picture before I left

Martín. Cejas. and Miguel. It was tough saying goodbye to these people!! 
 
The Baptism of Elian!
The missionaries in Pompeya, Mar del Plata!

No comments:

Post a Comment