Monday, June 22, 2015

Week #52


 Every morning!


Hola Familia!

I´ll make sure to keep Connor in my prayers. He´s a great young man and we can all have confidence that the Lord will take care of him. The Lord hears and answers prayers and will definitely bless us as we fast for Connor.

Speaking of the Lord answering prayers, I want to continue with the story that I told you last week. About the mother and daughter that we found walking on the sidewalk. Their names are Karina and Karen Molinas. It was truly a miracle that we were able to find them- it was truly an answer to their prayers. Anyways, we had a family night with them and with some members from the church last Monday night. It was the first one that they had had for years and it was very special to them. We got talking to them about how they got to know the gospel of Jesus Christ... and this is where the miracle happened. My testimony of the way the Lord works with His children here on the increased and I know now why we were the answer to their prayers.

First off, a little side note, Elder Sisson has an uncle that served in Bahía Blanca, Argentina 10 years ago. The funny thing is, we found out that his first area was Caisamar, Mar del Plata. When I heard that, I knew that there is a reason that Elder Sisson is here. Also, he has another uncle that served in Paraguay and Uruguay many years ago.

As we started asking Karina how they got to know the gospel, she started talking about the missionaries that baptized her parents (because she was born in the church). They got baptized in Uruguay many years ago by an elder named Elder James Price. NO WAY... Elder Sisson sat there with his mouth wide open and said James Price is my uncle. We still aren´t sure if it is really his uncle or not, but Karina said that Elder Sisson looks a lot like Elder Price in the picture they have. It was such a cool thing to feel the Spirit tell me that the Lord truly knows His children. Karina´s entire family is less active now and Karina and Karen came to church for the first time in years. Their hearts were full and they don´t want to fall again. It was a miracle and I´m so grateful to be a part of it. I´ll let you know when we find out if it truly was his uncle or not- I´m pretty sure it is.

 Karina Molinas! What a miracle!

It´s my testimony that the Lord loves us and wants the best for us. He has a perfect plan for each of us and the plan is that we are filled with the most happiness that we can handle. It´s our decision on the amount of happiness we will let into our lives.

Thanks for all the love and support. And Happy Father´s Day to all the Fathers and Priesthood Holders in my life. Especially you Dad. Thanks for your example! Love you!

Love Elder Bosco II

No comments:

Post a Comment