Friday, February 12, 2016

Week #85

Hola Familia!

Before saying anything else, I have to wish a happy birthday to Miss Ella Mae Smith! I can´t believe that she´s already three years old. Time seriously flies by. This week was absolutely crazy. One of the weirdest on the entire mission. We´ve had a week full of activities. We helped the missionaries ending go home and we helped the new missionaries come in. Today and yesterday Elder Resek from the 70 came to our mission and we were able to hear from them. From all the things that happened this week, I think one thing stood out the most to me. We had a talk with President Cifuentes and he started talking about the Plan of Salvation. He took the time out of his busy day and sat down and spoke to us while we were waiting for some other elders. 

We spoke about the Pre-existence and about the importance of the Atonement of Jesus Christ. He helped me understand the plan on such a personal level. While he was talking about the Atonement of Jesus Christ, I remember looking at the picture of the Savior that was hung on his office wall. The picture almost spoke to me. I remember feeling the  Spirit in such strong way and just feeling the Holy Ghost testify again and again that it´s HIM. He truly is my Savior and there isn´t anyone else. It was Him who came to this earth and set a perfect example. It was Him who suffered for me. It was Him who was resurrected so that I can. It is He who lives and guides us today. I´m extremely lucky and grateful to be a representative of Him and His Church in the Last Days. I know that He suffered the Atonement for all of us. HE DID IT. It´s my testimony that if we just look to Him for everything, He will guide us back to our Father in Heaven. 

Thanks for all the love and support.

Love, Elder Bosco II

from Elder Sisson's mom- Elder Bosco at zone conference

No comments:

Post a Comment